Check Out my Retro Game Collecting and Pick Up show!!

All topics about retro consoles from the 2600 to the Dreamcast.
CaptainRetro
Lemming

Check Out my Retro Game Collecting and Pick Up show!!

Post by CaptainRetro » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:54 am

My name is Kevin... or CaptainRetro...or Whatever ya wanna call me..I have been playing Video Games since I was 3..My first System was a Magnavox Odyssey 2 (w/ voice box!) and the NES entered my life at the age of 9...I have been collecting for about 6 years now and have owned at one point or another every major system released since the original NES..music and film and video games are my Passions.. I am a musician and actor and Sound Mixer/Boom Op in Atlanta ..you might have seen me on tv..or touring the country with some huge bands as a tech..or melting your face with my band Echoes End.
I find stuff.Video Games, Comic Books, Toys..I collect certain things and flip the rest.
I maintain my lifestyle by hunting and flipping and making music....Together with my 15 year old Golden Retriever Kayleb, I scour the SouthEast and find Amazing things practically every day...
please take a look at my show and give me feedback and suggestions on how to make it more appealing to you the viewer, Thanks!
Kevin
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybzjh ... y75-GJFQ2w size=150][/size]