Super Nintendo (SNES) / Super Famicom

Use the new gallery to post all your pictures
MrFlibble
00 Agent

Re: Pictures of your SNES & games / accessories

Post by MrFlibble » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:42 pm

I wasn't aware of the differences between the local releases, but chances are I've only seen pics of the actual SNES consoles in magazines - we mostly had the bootleg Dendy NES clones here back then. I remember one of my schoolmates had a console and it was Dendy IIRC. He showed me the Robocop sidescroller he used to play. GameBoys, on the other hand - those were official (several of my friends did have GameBoys, the original ones in grey casings), although I do remember pirate GameBoy cartridges that were sold here and there (they were made of different, cheaper plastic and also of different colour, often orange; I think legal cartridges were all grey too).

steve
Street Fighter

Re: Super Nintendo (SNES) / Super Famicom

Post by steve » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:44 am

Had a great find today at Value Village. Found a SNES console with a stack of games. I picked up all of them but the sports titles. For $15 I ended up getting a SNES console (yellowed on bottom),Super mario world, Super mario kart, F-zero, Donkey Kong country, and Street fighter 2. :mario: :luigi:

Where I live, the consoles can go for over $50, and some of the games go for $20 each. :shades:
:woohoo: