Stuff that I own

Use the new gallery to post all your pictures
Vyothric
Helicopter Pilot

Stuff that I own

Post by Vyothric » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:58 am

Some things are missing, either because I got them after taking the pictures or I just forgot, or they weren't relevant. Such as: Atari 1040 STe, +2 Spectrum (grey), Gamecubes x6, spare 2600's.........and so on......

48k is modded for composite video. Also added a light.

DivIDE interface for the Spectrum(s).

A500 is currently stored in the loft as it needs a new floppy drive.

4MB ram expansion & CF card in the 1200. Replaced all capacitors.

S-Video mod for the Atari 2600

BBC Master has a TurboMMC card.

My main DC is VGA modded, has a blue light, new battery, region-free bios chip and fixed the reset problem.

Backlit screen.

TV output mod for the Game Gear. Also has a controller port.

Main MD1 has 50/60hz, language & overclock switches and all capacitors have been replaced. Both MD1's are C-Sync modded (no jailbars). "Genesis" 2 actually has an MD2 motherboard inside set to 60hz as the Genesis picture quality was rubbish. Mega CD has a region-free bios chip and I've changed some of the capacitors and the battery.

Put a 68010 CPU in the other MD1.

An old picture. I have several N64's. My main ones are: NTSC RGB modded x2, PAL (French) RGB modded, my original (that goes with the box) and one with extra lights in for no reason.

I won the steering wheel from 64 magazine.

Swapped the NES motherboard for an NTSC one. Don't ask about the games.

Blue one is a debug model which plays CD-R's without a modchip.

Model 2 Saturn is currently out of action. Just fitted a region-free bios chip in the model 1 the other day. Already has a 60hz switch, obviously.

Both Master Systems are wired to 60hz. RGB mod on the MS2, which now gives a better picture quality than the MS1.

60hz & region mods, as usual.

Some miscellaneous controllers/joysticks. BBC Micro one on the left, specially modified Amiga & Atari MD controllers and a couple of other joysticks.

Image Image
"He who Koops and runs away lives to Koop another day"