Classic/retro gaming websites list

All other gaming related topics go here.
MrFlibble
00 Agent

Re: Classic/retro gaming websites list

Post by MrFlibble » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:09 pm

It's a Pixel THING - this guy does some very nice and interesting reviews of retro games and retro gaming systems.

Retro Gaming Collector - essentially it's like Super Adventures in Gaming but with videos instead of a blog. Games are played on original hardware and neatly categorised according to platform.

MrFlibble
00 Agent

Post by MrFlibble » Sun May 10, 2015 11:55 pm

I've just noticed that Demu.org has got a new look. Apparently, this is Demu v2.0 which has launched recently:
Demu v2.0
2015-04-23
New website has launched.

Welcome to the next version of Demu. With the new site I've focused on making it easier to browse the collection. There are several search filters you can use to quickly narrow down the results. Take it for a spin and see what you can find.

A big change in this release is the capability to mirror content from multiple collections. This way I can mix multiple collections in this portal to include the most files. For example the Tucows mirror collection has over 32,000 vintage Windows 95 files.

Finally, The Internet Archive now has embed capability for their online gameplay. Collections which are set to be streamed will support that functionality as well here.

MrFlibble
00 Agent

Post by MrFlibble » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:02 pm

The Obscuritory - a blog dedicated to games that aren't well known.

Bane76
Lemming

Post by Bane76 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:09 am

Just recently got my WII to play retro games, am currently playing Street Fighter 2 Turbo, it was better than me Amiga version hahaha....

https://gamers.media/street-fighter-2-t ... 26695350